£250 Shopping Voucher Competition –Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd, 240 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX. Fiat Professional is a trading name of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd (“Promoter”).
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over (“Entrants”) except for employees of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. group companies, their immediate families, and agencies and Fiat authorized retailers.
3. By entering into this prize draw, Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter may terminate your entry or any prize if you do not comply with any of these terms and conditions or are unlikely to do so.
4. To be automatically entered into the prize draw, Entrants must, between 1st November 2019 and 31st December 2019 (“Closing Date”), book a test drive of any Fiat Panda model at an authorised and participating Fiat retailer. No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date.
5. Only one entry is permitted per person.
6. The winner will win a £250 Arcadia Group gift card. For information on where this can be redeemed, please visit arcadiagroup.co.uk/gift-cards. Gift voucher is valid until expiry date on the card.
7. There will be one (1) winner.
8. The Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No cash alternative is available. No purchase necessary.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with or not specifically included with the Prize except where expressly provided. 10. The winner will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter from eligible Entrants. The winner will be notified within ten (10) working days of the prize draw by email. Should the winners (i) not be located or successfully contacted; (ii) not respond within 48 hours of contact; (iii) reject the Prize; or (iv) forfeit the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and/or select another winner.
11. Valid proof of identification may be required. The Prize will be administered in the name of the Entrant entered into the prize draw. The Entrant is responsible for providing accurate details; the Promotor will not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate details provided by the Entrant.
12. To redeem the Prize, the winner must respond to the email within 48 hours.
13. Retailers’ test drive terms and conditions may apply.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any act or default of any third party supplier or from circumstances which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
15. By entering the prize draw, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the prize draw without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winners’ name and/or image, statements made by the Entrants concerning the prize draw and the prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any posts which the Entrant publishes on any social media websites, applications or platforms and the Entrant confirms that such posts are not sponsored by the Promoter.
16. These terms and conditions, and any instructions from the Promoter, constitute the entire agreement between you, the customer, and the Promoter relating to this prize draw and supersede any prior agreements between you and the Promoter. Any failure or delay by the Promoter in exercising or enforcing, or partial exercise or enforcement of, any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision (or waive any further exercise or enforcement) or any other right or provision. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of the terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
17. Your data will be held in accordance with data protection laws and in accordance with FCA Italy S.p.A.’s privacy notice, a copy of which can be found at www.fiat.co.uk/privacy. The administration of the prize draw is a requested service as specified in the privacy notice. In order to administer the prize draw, the Promoter will require certain essential information including name, address and contact details. Entrants’ details will be passed onto a third party for the administration of the prize draw.
18. The Promoter’s selection and decisions regarding all prize draw matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. These terms and conditions and all matters arising from or in connection with them are governed by English law and the courts of England & Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.