1. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over except for the following who are not eligible for this promotion:
1.1 residents of Northern Ireland;
1.2 employees of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. group companies, their immediate families, and agencies and Fiat authorized retailers; and
1.3 non- retail customers and lease customers.
2. Eligible retail customers who order a new car within Fiat passenger car range from a participating authorized Fiat retailer (“Retailer”) between 1st and 15th December 2018 will be automatically entered into the prize draw. The closing time for entries will be 17.00 hours on 15th December 2018 (“Closing Date”).
3 Only customers who sign orders for new Fiat vehicles using the Retailer’s official order form will be eligible for this promotion. Orders for ex-demonstrators or other delivery mileage registered vehicles are excluded from this promotion.
4. Unless otherwise agreed (for example, to due production constraints) cars must be registered by 31 March 2019.
5. Only one entry into the prize draw is permitted per customer.
6. There will be one prize. The prize will be for an amount equivalent to the vehicle’s purchase price which will be refunded to the winning customer who placed an order between 1st and 15th December 2018 as follows:
6.1 If the winning customer purchased their vehicle on finance through FCA Automotive Services UK Limited (FCA AS UK), the Promoter will upon delivery of the ordered vehicle (a) arrange for the participating Retailer to reimburse to the customer an amount in respect of any deposit paid by the customer for the vehicle (including the value attributed by the retailer to any vehicle tendered by the customer in part exchange) and (b) settle the outstanding finance. In order to settle the outstanding finance, the customer will be required to give the Promoter authority to contact FCA AS UK in order to credit the customer’s account.
6.2 If the winning customer purchased their vehicle for cash or on finance with a finance provider other than FCA AS UK, the Promoter will arrange for the participating Retailer to refund to the customer upon delivery of the ordered vehicle, an amount equivalent to the purchase price of the vehicle. The customer shall be responsible for the settlement of any finance that may be outstanding with finance company.
6.3 The purchase price of the vehicle shall be evidenced by the vehicle invoice and reflecting the Promoter’s current offers.
6.4 The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
7. The winner is responsible for any taxes or duties owed, if any, in relation to the prize.
8. Participants in this promotion shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter may terminate an entry or any prize if the customer does not comply with any of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter reasonably decides that the customer is unlikely to do so.
9. The winner will be chosen at random by computer process on 19th December 2018 from customers who order vehicles in accordance with these terms and conditions. The winner will be notified within 5 days of the prize draw by email or telephone.
10. Should the winner not be located or successfully contacted or if the winner should not respond within 48 hours of contact, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize or select another winner.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any act or default of any third party supplier or from circumstances which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
12. By entering the prize draw, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the prize draw without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winners’ name and/or image, statements made by the entrants concerning the prize draw and the prize.
13. These terms and conditions, and any instructions from the Promoter, constitute the entire agreement between you, the customer, and the Promoter relating to the prize draw and supersede any prior agreements between you and the Promoter. Any failure or delay by the Promoter in exercising or enforcing, or partial exercise or enforcement of, any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision (or waive any further exercise or enforcement) or any other right or provision. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of the terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
14. Your data will be held in accordance with data protection laws and in accordance with FCA Italy S.p.A.’s privacy notice below. The administration of the prize draw is a requested service as specified in the privacy notice below. In order to administer the prize draw, the Promoter will require certain essential information including name, address and contact details. Participants’ details will be passed onto a third party for the administration of the prize draw.
15. The name and county of residence of the winner will be available after the Closing Date and can be requested in writing to the Promoter marked “Winner List” and specifying to which Promotion the request relates.
16. The Promoter’s selection and decisions regarding all prize draw matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. These terms and conditions and all matters arising from or in connection with them are governed by English law and the courts of England & Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
18. Promoter’s details: Fiat UK. Fiat House, 240 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 4DX. Fiat UK is a trading name of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd.
The personal data you have provided (“Data”) will be processed by FCA Italy S.p.A. (“Company, We, Us”) to provide you with the service you have requested. We perform surveys on customer satisfaction related to the quality of our goods and services if it is in our legitimate interests to do so. If you consent to us doing so, we will send you relevant marketing information and carry out market research about our products and services so that you don’t miss out on current offers. If you tell us that you want to receive communication that is specific to you, then we will analyse your personal preferences, interests or behaviours so that we can send you customised communications that we think you might like. If you tell us that you’re interested in receiving relevant offers from other companies that might interest you, then we will share your Data with companies in our group and selected partners in the automotive, financial, insurance and telecommunication sectors with whom we work closely.
Submitting the Data is never mandatory however, if you do not provide essential information, we will not be able to provide you with the service requested. Only the fields with an asterisk are essential for us to be able to provide you with the service which you have requested. If you don’t fill in the optional fields, we will still be able to provide you with the service. If you do not consent to us marketing to you, we will not be able to tell you about our latest offers or deals which we think you might like.
The Data may be processed by natural persons and/or legal entities (“processors”), acting on our behalf under our specific instruction or contractual obligations. We may send the Data to third parties to comply with legal obligations, or for security purposes.
The data controller is FCA Italy S.p.A., with registered office in Corso Giovanni Agnelli 200 – 10135 Turin, Italy. You can contact the Data Protection team at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processors are usually based in EU Member States but we may transfer the Data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), for example, to store them in databases managed by entities acting on our behalf. These processors of the Data are bound by the instructions we give them to process the Data and must do so in accordance with applicable data protection laws. In the event the Data is transferred outside of the EEA, we will use appropriate measures to guarantee adequate protection of the Data, usually in the form of standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission for the transfer of personal data outside of the EEA.
In providing you with the service you requested, we may store your Data for as long as is necessary to protect our interests relating to potential liability related to that service. We will only keep the Data for as long as is deemed strictly necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. You may withdraw your consent to marketing and other activities unrelated to the performance of the specific service requested at any time, following which the Data will no longer be used for that purpose. Although we will not contact you for that purpose any longer, we may still store it to protect our interests.
You have the right to:
I. know if any data about you is being processed by us and, where applicable, have access to it;
II. rectify any inaccurate information we have about you or to have it erased when the request is legitimate;
III. restrict the processing of the Data when the request is legitimate;
IV. portability, where applicable so that you can obtain the Data in a structured,, ordinarily used and readable format, as well as the right to transfer the Data to other controllers;
V. object to the processing of the Data when the request is legitimate; and
VI. lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of Data.
You can exercise these rights by writing to the data controller at the above address or you can write to the email address: email@example.com.
The relevant supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”). You can contact the ICO via their website: www.ico.org.uk
The relevant supervisory authority of the data controller is the Italian Data Protection Authority (“Garante”). You can contact Garante via their website: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home_en